switching sounds caused by PWM speed control. A current
feedback circuit for each motor outputs an analog voltage
on its respective FB pin that is proportional to the output
• Breakout board for Freescale’s MC33926 full H-bridge.
• Delivers 3A continuously to each of its two motor
• Current feedback, and under-voltage protection.
• Over-current and over-temperature protection.
• Reverse voltage protection on motor voltage (logic
voltage does not
Price is $29.99.
Also new to Parallax is a powerful 12 VDC
geared motor with 200
RPM output that can be the muscle in your next robot.
Manufactured by Hsiang Neng, these motors are solid and
a direct replacement for the 7.2V motors used in other
Parallax compatible kits.
• 200 RPM Output Shaft (±10%).
• Output Shaft Diameter of 6 mm.
• 60 mA Average Current No Load.
• 4.5V-12V Range (6V nominal).
• Spur Gear Design.
Price is $19.99.
For further information, please contact:
Is your product innovative, less expensive, more functional,
or just plain cool? If you have a new product that you
would like us to run in our New Products section, please
email a short description (300-500 words) and a photo of
your product to:
Robotics Showcase Robotics Showcase
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE AT
Ask for our FREE 96 page catalog
ORDER TOLL FREE