existing Scribbler curriculum. The S3 robot’s Propeller
microcontroller brain may also be programmed directly in
Spin language or Propeller C by advanced users.
• Fully assembled with a durable shell.
• Eight pre-programmed play modes let the
Scribbler interact right out of the box.
• Easy to program with Parallax’s free open source
graphic and text based options.
• Built-in sensors for line following, light seeking,
object avoidance, and stall sensing.
• DC motors with encoders allow for detailed
scribbling, maze navigation, and distance control.
• Integrated pen port fits pens up to a standard
Sharpie in diameter; the S3 can scribble as it
• Speaker plays robot-generated musical notes and
• Hacker Port gives access to five digital I/O pins,
two analog pins, 3.3V, 5V, and ground.
• Silicone o-ring tires provide good traction
without leaving marks.
• S3 Li-Po battery and programming/charging
For further information, please contact:
SERVO 11.2016 15